Is it crazy that life being too short is EXACTLY the reason I have no intentions on telling my crush that they are the object of my affection?
I mean seriously, the argument could be made saying that I have nothing to lose. However, I see that there is so much to lose. Making things awkward could just kill any hope at a potential friendship which is really all I am equipped to deal with in the first place. You can never be too sure who can appreciate the idea of a crush and not make it out to be the end of the world or the beginning of forever.
I am leaning heavily towards letting nature take its course. If it is meant to be there isn’t a damn thing I can do to stop it from happening. I am not planning on fighting it. I simply don’t want to make the mistake of skipping steps.
Does that make any sense?
***inspired by a crazy dream, a scene in my novel, & my new obsession with 6 word lines***
ever desired someon just outta reach?
you watch them from behind glass
wanting to smash it and dive
right into an abyss of discovery
touching. tasting. exploring. nibbling. scratching. moaning.
you want them to experience something
they boast about doing to others
unsure if you have the nerve
not caring. blinded by desire. craving.
zero fucks given to lacking experience
you ready to scoop them up
have them screaming out your name
vision blurry hyperventilating sporadic body tremors
attempting reconnection with their favorite diety
walking off rookie of the year
ego on high. heart on pause.
reality reminds you what they need
it’s the game of your life
not the season. not a career.
so you pull out the windex
clean the glass infront of you
hands in pockets. keep on looking
at what is out of reach.
- i hate double standards…
- guys don’t want a girl who does the same stuff they do, living by their rules…
- yet and still, guys also don’t want to do the old fashioned things that men should do…
- so i am confused. and it is a wonder that men complain about the chickenheads they end up with because i don’t know a single real woman who is going to put up with that.
- how do you want a girl who can be freaky in bed but don’t want a girl who has done freaky stuff with other guys?
- how is it that you want a girl who needs you but what an independent woman who doesn’t ask you for a thing?
- this is not to say that woman don’t do the exact same thing.
- one of my friends likes to say that if you want a person to behave a certain way you have to do the same for them… so if you want an aggressive person you need to be aggressive.
- but what if i want someone who is just aggressive enough to compliment my passiveness? someone who is decisive enough to make up for my indecision?
- What is wrong with wanting someone to fill in the gaps?
Dear past love…
And I would like the record to reflect that I was in love with you. Any comment you thought was a joke when I talked about us getting married was not. I could see it. Some days I could reach out and touch it because it was that real in…
shared via WordPress.com
- Why don’t guys like to date anymore? I mean seriously.
- So I found my younger alter-ego. It is amazing… I would be her if I had gone that route.
- I need to work on my bigger blog… randomness & pictures… (www.turtleberrypress.com if you are curious at all…)
- My kid is now playing soccer. I am excited. Well except about all the shit I now have to buy.
- And why is PUBLIC SCHOOL so damn expensive?
- I had french fries and gravy for lunch twice this week. Fuck you all and your judgment.
- Back to the dating thing… I am meeting guys that I really kinda like and want to get to know better… that involves dating… not coming over to each other’s houses late at night just for sex and as little conversation as possible.
- My co-worker is making me go up to the work out room with her. Pray for my lazy ass yall!