I don’t usually post work by anyone other than me. However, this dude wrote my soul in this fucking poem!!!
I want you to bite my lip until I can no longer speak
And then suck my ex-girlfriend’s name out of my mouth just to make sure she never comes up in…
Is it crazy that life being too short is EXACTLY the reason I have no intentions on telling my crush that they are the object of my affection?
I mean seriously, the argument could be made saying that I have nothing to lose. However, I see that there is so much to lose. Making things awkward could just kill any hope at a potential friendship which is really all I am equipped to deal with in the first place. You can never be too sure who can appreciate the idea of a crush and not make it out to be the end of the world or the beginning of forever.
I am leaning heavily towards letting nature take its course. If it is meant to be there isn’t a damn thing I can do to stop it from happening. I am not planning on fighting it. I simply don’t want to make the mistake of skipping steps.
Does that make any sense?
- i hate double standards…
- guys don’t want a girl who does the same stuff they do, living by their rules…
- yet and still, guys also don’t want to do the old fashioned things that men should do…
- so i am confused. and it is a wonder that men complain about the chickenheads they end up with because i don’t know a single real woman who is going to put up with that.
- how do you want a girl who can be freaky in bed but don’t want a girl who has done freaky stuff with other guys?
- how is it that you want a girl who needs you but what an independent woman who doesn’t ask you for a thing?
- this is not to say that woman don’t do the exact same thing.
- one of my friends likes to say that if you want a person to behave a certain way you have to do the same for them… so if you want an aggressive person you need to be aggressive.
- but what if i want someone who is just aggressive enough to compliment my passiveness? someone who is decisive enough to make up for my indecision?
- What is wrong with wanting someone to fill in the gaps?
We seem to be having the typical turtleberry romance… where we dance around the subject and sometimes ignore the feelings until we can’t anymore and fall head first… only for it to be too much too soon or not enough or just not what we thought it was.
shared via WordPress.com