Dear Madame Poet,
Please stop fucking me with your words.Your un-lubed clarity of the inside of my soul leaves me shivering.
Quivering in anticipation of the next few syllablesThat you throw inside of me
Causing me to explodeUnlike any man ever could
I thought that having people to encourage me and push me beyond my comfort zone would help. I just wanted to get up the nerve to tell someone that I really like them, even if friends was all it would ever be… because I am not sure I know how to be more than that.
I experienced a mild panic attack. Just thinking about clothes.
So the entire mission needs to be aborted.
I don’t know if I can survive those attacks again. I just got myself to the point where I could control them before they happened and this one, mild as it was, punched me in my fucking throat.
My feelings are on high.
Is it crazy that life being too short is EXACTLY the reason I have no intentions on telling my crush that they are the object of my affection?
I mean seriously, the argument could be made saying that I have nothing to lose. However, I see that there is so much to lose. Making things awkward could just kill any hope at a potential friendship which is really all I am equipped to deal with in the first place. You can never be too sure who can appreciate the idea of a crush and not make it out to be the end of the world or the beginning of forever.
I am leaning heavily towards letting nature take its course. If it is meant to be there isn’t a damn thing I can do to stop it from happening. I am not planning on fighting it. I simply don’t want to make the mistake of skipping steps.
Does that make any sense?
- i hate double standards…
- guys don’t want a girl who does the same stuff they do, living by their rules…
- yet and still, guys also don’t want to do the old fashioned things that men should do…
- so i am confused. and it is a wonder that men complain about the chickenheads they end up with because i don’t know a single real woman who is going to put up with that.
- how do you want a girl who can be freaky in bed but don’t want a girl who has done freaky stuff with other guys?
- how is it that you want a girl who needs you but what an independent woman who doesn’t ask you for a thing?
- this is not to say that woman don’t do the exact same thing.
- one of my friends likes to say that if you want a person to behave a certain way you have to do the same for them… so if you want an aggressive person you need to be aggressive.
- but what if i want someone who is just aggressive enough to compliment my passiveness? someone who is decisive enough to make up for my indecision?
- What is wrong with wanting someone to fill in the gaps?
Dear past love…
And I would like the record to reflect that I was in love with you. Any comment you thought was a joke when I talked about us getting married was not. I could see it. Some days I could reach out and touch it because it was that real in…
shared via WordPress.com